Globalization? Internationalization? Market entry is a forever topic for business, and often a key to success, yet startups often lack resources, contacts, knowledge and experience when it comes to execution and sales.
Thus, NewCo is organizing a seminar day which consists morning speech and panel discussion for startups to gain insights. In the afternoon, we will have a networking session in the beautiful backyard of NewCo YritysHelsinki, embraced with summer breeze, sunshine, music and great companies. Grill and beverages are on the sponsors.
- 09:30-09:40 Welcoming words – NewCo YritysHelsinki
- 09:40-10:00 UK market entry – JMB Partnership
- 10:00-10:20 Polish market entry – Ms. Aleksandra Karimaa, Hivemind consulting, Polish-Finnish chamber of commerce
- 10:20-10:40 Insights of Building International Sales Engines for 20 years – Mr. Petri Rinne, Entrepreneur, Growth Advisor, Angel Investor
- 10:40-11:00 Speaker to be announced
- 11:00-11:20 Panel discussion
- 11:20-11:40 Speaker to be announced
- 11:40-12:00 Speaker to be announced
- 12:20-12:40 German market entry – Mr. Tuomas Syrjänen, CEO, Futurice
- 12:40-13:00 Panel discussion
- 13:00- Networking at NewCo YritysHelsinki backyard (open for speakers and invited guests, startups with tickets only)
Event is also available on Eventbrite platform