Marine sector event for Polish and Finnish companies
Polish Finish Marine Forum, Szczecin/ Miedzyzdroje , 24-26.5. 2018
The aim of the event is to introduce Finnish companies to Polish marine sector opportunities and support B2B collaboration platform in the industry.
BENEFITS FOR PARTICIPANTS
The biggest advantage for our participant are B2B networking with most dynamic companies and organizations of marine sector in both countries. Additionally, the event provides:
- information on Polish marine sector,
- opportunity to promote your own offering,
- information on coming local projects and open B2B opportunities in the sector,
- funding and investment opportunities available in the region and for cross-border collaboration projects,
- support available from local organizations,
- presentation of field studies and study visits at marine industry sites,
- networking-focused entertainment program.
Registrations by 16th of April via email : email@example.com.
Participation fee is 880 EUR (VAT 0%). Participation covers the cost of accommodation, full catering, transportation Szczecin to Miedzyzdroje (only one way) and entertainment.
Participation in selected parts of the event is also possible, in this case the price of participation will be provided individually.
Wednesday 23.05.201814.00-19.00 Arrival and accomodation in Vulcan Hotel, Szczecin. 19.00-22.00 Dinner in Hotel Vulcan. Thursday 24.05.2018 8.00-10.00 Breakfast in Vulcan Hotel, Szczecin. 10.00-13.00 Insights into marine business in Poland, field case visit, Finomar – hull yard. Presentation of private polish shipbuilding company. 13.00-15.00 Transfer to Miedzyzdroje – Golden Tulip Hotel. 15.00-16.00 Lunch in Golden Tulip Hotel / Miedzyzdroje 16.00-19.00 Free time. Rest. City Tour acc. to the wish. 19.00-22.00 Networking dinner Finnish Group with Polish Group in Golden Tulip Hotel / Miedzyzdroje.
Friday 25.05.2018 8.00-10.00 Breakfast in Golden Tulip Hotel, Miedzyzdroje. 10.00 Registration and coffee/tea. 10.30 Opening by Westpomeranian Maritime Cluster. 10.30-14.00: 1. Presentations of representatives of Ministry of Maritime Economy and Inland Navigation, West Pomerania Marshal’s Office, President of the city of Szczecin. 2. Presentations of representatives of polish owners, customs office and harbour master office. 3. Subject: European supports for local shipbuilding. Cooperation. 4. Shipyard debate: New or second hand ferries ? New ideas.
5. Legal aspects of the development of the shipbuilding industry in Western Pomerania. 14.00-15.00 Lunch. 15.00-19.30 1. Presentation of Polish and Finnish shipbuilding companies, 2. B2B meetings. 3. Possibilities of cooperation of local shipbuilding companies with companies from Finland. 20.00-2.00 Networking dinner Saturday 25.05.2018 8.00-10.00 Breakfast in Golden Tulip Hotel, Miedzyzdroje. 10.00-11.00 Preparation for departure. 11.00 End of the event
Event is organized in cooperation with the following partners: