Hivemind was created in 2012 with motivation of making the difference for Polish and Finnish SMEs looking for efficient way to enter new market just across the Baltic sea.
– Would my product be an attractive option for new Polish/Finnish market?
– How I can find suitable distributor or first customer efficiently?
– What would be the best way for foreign potential customers to find me?
Inspired by these question we have started to set up a business where these questions can be answered efficiently and the same time our customer would get an access to information, new market know-how, but also hands-on help.
How to build it? By means of collaboration and network of course..and that is how HIVEMIND was created.
Since 2012 we have worked on almost 200 different Polish Finnish projects, but we did not forget about our mission to change the world for Polish and Finnish SMEs.
During first years of our operations we have inspired and lead Polish-Finnish firms movement, which in 2014 created first in history bilateral Polish Finnish Chamber of Commerce (PFCC), where we have been chairing until 2016. In 2016 we stepped out from the task of leading of PFCC but the mission of building highly efficient SME-friendly business networks is still close to our hearts. In 2012-2016 we have organized and participated over 150 Polish-Finnish events, and built the network of over 50 partners in both countries to assist us and complement our offering. We continue to use our expertise for building better Polish- Finnish business community. This strategy helped us to build strong brand and the same time share our passion with others not only in our HIVE but also outside it.
We specialize in services supporting in Polish Finnish aspects of your business and this is what we do the best. Our customers are both Polish and Finnish companies of all sizes. Our services help them to promote, find local partners and grow their businesses in Polish and Finnish markets.
Take a look at some of our projects:
- product-focused market research for Polish and Finnish companies
- production partner acquisition and distributor partners search
- registration of Finnish supplement in Poland and first sales
- funding options analysis for Finnish customer investing in Poland
- setting up and funding Polish Finnish innovation project
- supporting posted workers project for Finnish companies delegating employees to Poland and Polish companies delegating to Finland
- training Polish and Finnish startups